Saturday, August 13, 2011

He's Back!



  My little brother has been back from Maine for a while now, but I was just too lazy to tell you guys like, a week ago.  These are my Grandma's pictures.  No, they were not taken in 2007.  The camera isn't so good with calendars.  Anyways, I can't find my brother's pictures, but believe me.  There were some really good ones.  And, uh.  I don't really know what all these places are, so you'll have to just, um...  Pretend that YOU do.



  








                                  I think that this is Thunderclap something.   I guess when the water comes out of the hole in the rocks, it sounds like thunder.









Kayaks.  You probably already know that.









 Apparently trying to make a torch.  :)


 Looking for little animals.  Or whatever you would call stuff that lives under rocks.
 Their findings.




 Free time!



Eew.

1 comment: