Monday, August 15, 2011

2011 Fair Camp

This year I am a counselor at the Prince William County Fair Camp.  Fair Camp is basically just a REALLY FUN day camp.  We get to see all the animals and fair exhibits.  Plus magic shows, SNACKS,  and you get to learn these really funny songs.  We also do potato scenes.  Potato scenes are just potatoes.  Except they usually have clothes and faces and they usually live in Mars or are bowling all the time.  The campers just make a scene, and add potatoes.  (Potatoes = People)  ...It's hard to explain.  Anyways, this is my first year as a counselor.  But I've been a camper twice.  Today was my first day.  It was okay, but there are these 3 boys in my group who are always making those farting noses with their pits.  I forget what those are called...

No comments:

Post a Comment