Wednesday, July 6, 2011

HAPPY (late) 4TH OF JULY!


Okay, so I was away at my friend's house during the weekend, and we stayed to celebrate the 4th.  You know all that, right?  Anyways, I found this really cool cake thing in a cupcake book, "Hello, Cupcake."  I've been wanting to make it, but it's a flag.  For the 4th of July.  So I waited, and waited, and then, IT WAS THE FOURTH!!!!  So I showed the picture to my friend, and we made it!  The picture isn't too good, so you probably can't see it too well.  It's all made of cupcakes.  The red mini cupcakes were placed on top of the bigger white cupcakes to form the red stripes.  Anyways, it took a total of 94-96 cupcakes to make!!!  That's a lot!  We spent all morning just preparing for the fun part, the DECORATING!  On each of the red cupcakes is some type of goody, like gummi bears, or jelly beans, or something like that.  And on top of the blue cupcakes are sprinkles.  So... do you like it?

I think I kinda forgot what I put for the title...

HAPPY (late)  FOURTH, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you all had a great time with glow sticks and fire works, and whatever things you usually do.  I hope you remembered to put your flag out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment