Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wish List

  This is for all of those people who have been asking me what I want for Christmas.  Those of you who have NOT been asking me to put my wish list on my blog, sorry I had to waste a whole blog on all the stuff I want.  I feel kind of selfish puting this huge wish list here...

(My list is really long this year.  Last year there was only 5 things...)

  • Neon green shoelaces
  • A calculator
  • I-tunes gift certificate
  • Justin Bieber CD  :P
  • A waterproof camera
  • Colorful socks
  • Blue hair dye
  • Anything from Claire's  (http://www.claires.com/store/)
  • A new NIV Bible
  • An elephant pillow pet 
  • The Girl who Could Fly by Victoria Forester
  • Pencils and a good eraser
  • Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, etc.
  • Anything made by you!
  • Just Dance 3 - Wii game
  • Anything with owls on it
  • A laptop (Like anyone would actually get me one...)
I'm gonna be really disappointed on Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment