This is a game that I learned to play at Youth Group, so I decided to play it with my family. We got some really funny results.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Get out a sheet of paper and a writing utensil for each player
2. Have each player write a sentence at the top of their paper. (Try and make it funny!)
3. Pass papers to the next player to the right
4. After you receive the paper with someone else's sentence on it, draw a picture according to the sentence
5. Fold back the sentence so the next person can't see it
6. Pass the paper to the next person, and have them write a sentence according to the picture
7. Fold back the picture, and pass to the right
8. Draw a picture according to the sentence
9. Continue playing until the players get their papers back. Try to end the game with a sentence instead of a picture
10. When the game ends, have each player read the starting sentence and the ending sentence out loud
Confused? Here are some examples.