Monday, April 11, 2011

Locked Out

   Today at school we were doing laps.  But I got out late because I was still finishing a quiz.  Anyways, I was walking around the school not seeing much of anybody because they were probably on the other side, when I realized that it was unusually quiet.  I walked faster to the entrance and NO ONE WAS THERE!!!!   I couldn't get in!!!  (And today the temperatures just HAD to be unusually high...)  I started banging on the doors when I realized that I was just drawing attention to myself.  Then, when a teacher would FINALLY hear me, they would yell at me for being late to lunch.  So I stopped, and waited.  And waited... And waited...  Then, the elementary school door opened, and a teacher walked out.  She was one of those nice teachers that knows when you didn't mean to be late, and understand that the other kids locked you out.  So, I walked over to her and asked if she could let me in... AND... SHE DID!!!!!!!!  So, there it is.  Your happy ending.    

3 comments:

  1. my gym teacher mad us run the mile.one kid ran it in 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Well, this wasn't for gym. The teachers just let us walk around since we don't get recess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i would hae to get locked out of school! Why dont you have recess????

    ReplyDelete